Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

My parents are yet again, for the fourth year in a row, at the casino. They have left us to watch the ball at Time Square drop on TV.

To summarize this year. I'd say that this year wasn't the best. 2008 wasn't really the year for me to make changes, but I definitely made chances to make it better. Along with that, I found myself and saw what I was capable of.

I'm thankful for all the people who have stuck with me through thick and thin.

Chi Catherine: Thank you for everything. I'm seriously glad that we decided to rekindle our friendship. I know that we are good friends, but this year, during 2009, we become the best of friends. You are one of those people that I don't mind to confide in and I know that my secrets will be kept with you all the way. You are one helpful person and you deserve all the happiness in the world. You are a strong person and I know that your relationship with Mr. JL will last. I'm glad to have met a lovely person like you.

Stacie: You are truly one of the greatest best friends I have and can trust. It takes a lot of time (usually years) to gain it. But I knew that, from the first time we met, you are a good person. We've helped each other through everything-telling our secret crushes to talking about our family's strange addictions. I hope this year will be the year that we can actually hang out away from school! I really want to spend time with you and Jiwon. You are one person that I don't want to let go. You are a smart girl and I will support you with any decision you make. Of course, you know that I'm one of the most blunt people you know, and I will tell you the truth if I think that anything is strange. I seriously don't have to be apprehensive when I'm with you. Let this year make our friendship the most amazing.

I am the most grateful for everyone that I've met. However, there are many events that I've done to be regretful of. But who isn't? I'm glad that I confronted them and made the best out of my choices. Let those people that I've let go, take their paths and leave me alone. I have no ties with them anymore.

Fireworks are starting and there's two and a half more hours left until New Years.
I've got to say, Christmas 2008 was the best. I'm going to leave all the bad things that I've remembered behind because there's no use of thinking about something that had a hideous outcome.

To end this blog,
I'm more happy to have met the people that have changed my life than the occurrences that I have encountered.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Kerlyn <3
    I am seriously touched by your blog!
    I feel the same way!
    We definitely need to make 2009 a great year! and I want you to know that I will always support you as well!
    You are one of the greatest people I know!
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete