Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow day

Slipped and fell on my ass. Slipped again at school only to fall on James. Talked about sex hair. Lost a bet. Owe James teriyaki. Saw a car accident. Got my Christmas present from Stacie :)

My day went pretty well, excluding all the minor mishaps that happened in between. We had a sub in English today. I got to finish my Spanish HW, only to find out that I didn't write twenty sentences. Along with that, I, once again, have to spend my (emergency) lunch money on James. Zane and Michael aren't the best people when on a bet, that's what I learned today. I mean, out of all people, my kuya thinks that I'm coming on to him D:

I've also witnessed a broken heart, it's sad how guys think that they can just toy around with girls like they have nothing intact. You'll find a better person, sis.

I'm almost done with Christmas presents too, I just need to get something for the guys and then we're set. Along with big seestar.

PS. Thank you so much Stacie for the peanut butter balls and the boots! You are wonderful :)
Chi Catherine, I hope you like your sweater! I hope it fits too, lol.

1 comment:

  1. ahah!
    YOU ARE SO WELCOME!! :)
    I'm glad my boots have a good home! :)
    lols.
    And I'm glad you like the PB Balls...
    ><
    I think I have to make more...
    But that's okay! :)
    I'll be sure to save you some!

    <3

    ReplyDelete