Friday, December 12, 2008

FAWKIN AYE

You know, kids these days are just too plain naive. I swear, they seek for advice and yet they decline the answer they don't want to hear. I'm tired of giving them an explanation and get a complaint in return. I am too old and fed up with this. You, FRESHMEN, need to learn how to carry yourselves. I mean, we weren't even like this last year.

First of all,
To the kids who think they're all "hard" and "gangster"; learn how to read and write, please. I am dead serious, I cannot tell you how many times I've had to decipher your sentences and attempts to actually break them down and read them. I mean, once I do all that decoding, it freaking bothers me that I can't even understand a single word you wrote to me. The more nonsense you type to me, the more frustration I have to go through to read all that bullcrap you wrote. Ask your English teacher on how to use your periods and exclamation! points. You know what? Just re-learn the whole effing grammar lesson you were taught back in elementary school.
You're just lucky I'm not writing this in ALL of your truthboxes.

"NIGGGGA ! Who the hell wrote this?!"
"HOLY SHIT! WHO SAID THAT?!"
I mean..seriously, if you want us to write in your truthboxes, then just say so. We don't really need to see all this profanity being used.

Boy crazy girls give it a break. We don't really need to hear/see all that drama you're passing around the halls. The upperclassmen seriously try to set up a good example for a good reason; as you can see, we try to avoid all drama as much as possible. The screaming that is going on and all the crying that we are hearing in the stalls-seriously just stop. If they're taken, just back off! I swear, don't dwell on a boy that won't even take a second look at you. In fact, I'm sure that his girl knows love and has felt it. Don't throw that word around like it's a part of the alphabet. We don't really give a rat's ass, if you "loved" him with all your heart only to be rejected in the end. We just don't; just because we don't care doesn't mean that we've never went through it. So don't go around assuming that you have it harder than we do.

To all the quiet overachievers,
I'm proud that you're not being sucked into this emotional breakdown that the other loser females are going through. You don't have to deal with the torture that we're going through. You're the real examples of your class. But, when necessary, speak up for yourself; let yourself be known as a person with a voice.

If you think you're fat, then eat less and go work out. If you think you're stupid, then go and improve your learning skills. If you're depressed, seek help and talk to your friends. Don't mope around and say that you hate the world.

Put more responsibility upon yourselves, freshmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment