Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tiring

I am indeed tired. I haven't gotten the regular amount of sleep I'm supposed to be getting, so I'm always dosing off in class (which is a bad case of sleep deprivation).

I missed my bus in the morning-my mom thought I was supposed to be there at 7:05 when my bus really comes at like 7:03. So, I wasn't in a good mood for half of my morning, but then CWI made up for it. Hahaha, I love the guys. They're hilarious, I find out that Ralph can cook and James can make Lumpia. I'm jealous.

CJ kicked my butt today; I didn't really..enjoy it. He was making all these childish antics, I really couldn't handle myself around him today. I'm not being mean, but when I'm not having that much sleep, I really tend to become really agitated. OH and I called Apkaur! He wasn't in class today; he told me he was "sick" and would call me back, but never did. We had a sub in Spanish.

"CARPET! CARPET! WHERE YOU AT?!"
"AYE..CURLY! Ah I'm sick!.."
"Oh okay! I'm gonna find you a Jasmin, okay?! Forget about Aboo, don't worry, I got this!"
"HAHA! For-forget about Aboo?! Okay, find me a Jasmin then, Curly."

I'm off to rehearse my Spanish skit and finish up some leftover homework. I'm finally caught up with everything...ish. Hm, I baked cookies too.

Oh yeah, Sandra stop giving me dirty looks every time we bump into each other. Too much of that weird glare of yours might cause wrinkles in the near future, honey. Just a suggestion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment