What the hell? Are you seriously going to act like that and then another way?
I'm not as slow when it comes to this kind of stuff, don't get it twisted, dude. Flirting with me and then with another girl in front of my face (keep in mind, that she has a boyfriend). I can't believe you really think you're some type of hot guy on the market. Thank the heavens, that I'm over you. Playing around with girls is definitely your forte, good thing I'm not apart of that mess anymore.
Oh, if you haven't noticed I've put all my attention on two of your other friends. They seem to be enjoying it, hey, I might even become your replacement (subtract the flirtatious motive). It's about time I made some new friends.
"Hey Carpet! :D"
"OH, CURLY!"
"Sooooo, who's your Jasmin..?"
"Eh, she's not my Jasmin...plus, I'm just the carpet. I'm not Aladdin.."
"Eh, so! There's always a Jasmin for everyone!"
"MMM, yeah, but you see, I'm just the carpet! All I have is Aboo!"
"HAHAHAHA! So, do you have a Jasmin, Carpet?.."
"Ah no. I don't have a Jasmin. I'm just the carpet."
"Oh aw! It's okay, I'll help you find her, okay!? :)"
Hahaha. I love Apkaur, he's hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment