I feel guity for leaving my blog untouched for three days.
Anyways, today was the same as any other day of this boring break. It was good to take it easy and stuff, but I feel as if I want to go back to school.
After reading some people's blog on Myspace,
it really opened my eyes to who my real friends are. I know I have best friends who I can talk to, but I don't feel whole.
So I've just realized who my true friends are and I'm utterly thankful for them to actually take the time to get to know me. Sure I have those who I can always turn to, but then my selfish side takes control of me and doesn't want to accept the fact that they know people who I'm no longer affiliated with. It bugs me that even though I know that they won't say anything to anyone, it seems as if this person can just use it against me someday.
From now on, I'm going to be careful about what I do or say around the people I'm around. I'm going to be extra cautious. Along with that, I ask that you don't become too friendly with me, if you are then I become dependent on you. (Lol no one can see my blog anyways)
I've been thinking about my New Year's resolution, it's pretty good. I think I can actually stick to them this time.
Oh yeah, I need to call Stacie tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment