I wish I could write down all the stuff I did in Vegas. But it would be repetitive.
I'm tired and lightheaded. I'm gonna go and revise my essay now.
EDIT ON DEC. 10 @ 7:20pm:
Vegas was really fun, now that I think about it. The first few days, I was annoyed, only because people kept on using my camera and didn't give me any time to take pictures of my own; but then I realized that their cameras just sucked, so then I felt a little bit happy because they liked my camera and how far it can zoom in and out. Haha, along with that we never got to finsih walking the strip because we always had to take care of my baby cousin. There was this time where we actually had to push her around with a stroller (we were that desperate to go out). People gave us the most outragous glances and stares. I mean, if you saw 7 girls walking around strolling a baby, wouldn't you give them a freaked out look? We didn't care. We almost missed the tram to get back to the hotel; my cousin acted drunk. Hahaha.
I got to go to the M&M and Coca Cola store, along with Urban outfitters and old Vegas. Very interesting trip overall, filled with lots of laughs. When we had to leave...it was super sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment