Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh goody

Today was a good day aside from all the sluggish movements that have been happening with the slow.


Oh for the love of peace,
You seriously can't keep your mouth shut, can you? I haven't said a freaking damn word and yet, here you are recapping everyone on what happened during the summer. You chose to be with him rather than me (your best friend of what, four years?). I really don't have time for this, you shouldn't either. I am sick and tired of your childish antics. If you want me to baby you throughout the whole way and treat you like a child that has disabilities, then I'll make sure to send a guide to help your way out (don't worry, they'll bring a wheel chair too- just in case if you can't move fast enough). You're still making the wrong decisions and I'm not there to lead you out anymore. Even though, I'm younger than you, I'm seriously more proactive and my IQ is probably higher than yours too. Don't think that I can't hear what everyone is saying; I always have someone telling me what is happening-wherever and whenever, remember that. Give it a break. I'm too lazy to confront you, because quite frankly, you're not going to listen.


I'm too tired to deal with this, I'm tired of everything for that matter. I need to leave Washington again.

1 comment:

  1. it will be okay! :)
    People like that just want attention...
    And frankly, she probably wouldn't be that good of a friend anyways--
    Stay strong :)
    I'm always here for you if you needed to chat :)

    ReplyDelete