Everyone's becoming a little angsty as the big day is tomorrow. I don't want to be in my parents' way on this one. They're getting a little wacky for me, since the snow is making them late to work and they still haven't fulfilled everyone's Christmas...needs.
I also want to take the time to send my condolences to Emily's family as her mom passed away 10 days ago from today. It's very saddening to hear and I'm really proud of her strength. She's definitely a person I look up to - her mother had just gotten cancer and was issued to go to chemo for about six months. Unfortunately, she didn't make it. I'm very sad for her as a loved one won't be in her family picture for the holidays...anymore.
After hearing about her mom's death,
I'm more appreciative of everyone and what they have done for me. I'm thankful for everyone who has taken a part in my life in every single way (except for the people who chose someone else over me). You guys have been good friends to me, and I hope we'll grow even closer as the New Year approaches. Let's make 2009 a better year - Obama better do something about the economy.
I believe I'm going to Oregon after Christmas - the funny thing is my mom is actually excited for the Northface sales going on and so is my dad! But, I won't be getting the Northface backpack I want, unless the sales tell them otherwise.
Aww, that is sad about Emily...
ReplyDeleteI hope she still has a Merry Christmas.
Have a fantastic Christmas, I will be calling you! :D
Hope you get the backpack!! ;)