Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy day

Even though I woke up to a bad start, going to my Grandma's made up for it. She fed me and the kids a lot, it was hilarious. Brandon would eat with us too, very adorable. I love that kid to death, he's the only cousin who actually lives close to us, besides Denny and Anthony. Grandma's leaving to Utah, so that's saddening. She's never here for Christmas because everyone else is all over there, which totally sucks.

My family and I became Santa - we started to go and deliver lots of presents to all my mom's friends' kids and then our cousins, so it was pretty interesting.

Now I'm exhausted. Oh yeah, my brothers already have presents from Santa, while Mealyn and I don't. How prejudice. AHAHA!

1 comment:

  1. AWW!
    Sounds like you had a busy day! ;)
    Glad you got to see your grandma!
    Merry Christmas Eve, I can't believe its finally here!
    Talk to you today, or tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete