That's exactly what I'm going to have to do now, since the weather is acting all freaky and cold. Very windy right now and I've got to say I'm not enjoying this-as much as I want the snow to come, the thunder and trashcans that are blowing around scares the heck outta me.
Anyways, today was a moderately good day. Day started out with me actually arriving at my bus stop on time! James stole my backpack on the bus and started looking through my stuff. Let me tell you, my hair was sticking out everywhere when I got off, it's a good thing the cold weather did something. Then I curled Chi Catherine's hair! And it looked so pretty, might I add. Me and Angelo switched coats; he actually looks good in it, LOL!
Erm, CJ sat on me and started tickling me. I was laughing really hard.
"CARPET! YOU'RE COOL!"
"MMM? No, you're cooler! D:"
HAHA, and yeah...oh Jacky leaves tomorrow. He gets to leave all this weather behind. Chi has some good scrap booking skills! I'm so totally jealous. It was the cutest thing ever D:
No comments:
Post a Comment