Thursday, December 25, 2008

Best Christmas

This has got to be the best Christmas day, yet.
My mom seriously surprised us as she hopped out of bed covered with Northface gear! From the beanie to the jacket, she really went to REI last night.

I only got a few presents; all of which are useful. Everyone in the family got a Northface beanie except for my dad, however, he got a laptop for his business. My mom got the Louis Vuitton purse she had on her Christmas list (and it was the only thing listed). My sister and I got Twilight (I finished it in four hours last night) and New Moon.

We also got a Wii and some games to go with it.

The most amusing thing: my whole family is now decked out in Northface.
Of course, I'm very appreciative of all the gifts I got from friends too, thank you! :)

We're off to take a family photo in front of the tree now!

Merry Christmas! <3

1 comment:

  1. WOW!
    Glad you had a good Christmas!! ;)
    You should take a picture of your mom's bag, if you can!
    I would love to see it!

    Did you enjoy Twilight?

    My brother has a wii, and he got guitar hero today! I have no talent! :P
    Merry Christmas!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete