Saturday, December 27, 2008

Spazz

Not much to do today as I thought. I already did my usual ritual on Saturdays: clean my house.
Yesterday was kind of fun - mom and dad went gambling for a bit. Then they took us to the outlets and I got myself a ten dollar hoodie from Aeropostle. It's adorable, it was the last one in my size. Perfect fit, perfect color. I was very pleased to get it. I saved about 24 bucks. Man, I love the feel of being thrifty! Haha, the sales were awesome. But I didn't feel like spending, since I only had 80 dollars in my pocket. WalMart's pretty cool too, I bought my sister a pair of socks. She was seriously happy.

I think it's raining outside, so there's no point in basking in the snow anymore. I'm almost done with the Twilight series as I am on Breaking Dawn. I've finished three books in three days. That's how bored I am. Each of them took about three to four hours to read. Eclipse had a minor glitch in the reading process, I had to go shopping so I had to put it away. Very saddening. Overall, it's really cute and good. Mind boggling, you could say. Bella seems to hyperventilate a lot though, poor thing. Edward sounds very overprotective - I agree with every girl who has said that he's the perfect boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment