Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fresh Start

Happy New Year! <3

My resolutions:
  1. Lose weight (Goal 115-125)
  2. Be a perfectionist
  3. End procrastination habits
  4. Be a neat freak

Since I'm turning 16 in about five months, I need to change well being and see how I'm treating myself. Of course, I'll have chances to indulge myself, but I want to look and feel better. As for better grades, I need to start taking responsibilities. An OCD perfectionist might sound silly to you, but lately, I'm totally everywhere an I need to learn how to concentrate on one thing and get it done right the first time. Which leads to ending my procrastination, like what Christiansen said, Procrastination is Death. Happiness is simple and can only be gained if I just let myself loose and not be so uptight all the time. My family tells me that I'm a messy eater and only neat around in public, so this time around, I'm going to make sure I'm neat everywhere I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment