"You'll feel strong and confident when the moon arrives in your sign today. Other people will also pick up on your emotional sensitivity, and get a better understanding of what motivates you. This could really improve your relationships! You may even receive an apology from someone you thought was too insensitive to know he hurt your feelings. Tonight, think hard and you'll solve a confusing problem." -Seventeen Horoscope
I think my horoscope was somewhat on the right track today, except I don't know where the apology thing is supposed to take place. Today was a REALLY long day, every time I looked at the clock it was at the same time. I guess I was impatient today, but whatever. I'm having a family gathering at my place right now, so it's kind of loud. But then, I'm in my room as I am blogging with my music on high, so I don't care. I'm having a party with myself.
I webcamed with Jordan, Emma, and Bomi today. It was pretty cool. I wonder what's in store for me tomorrow. I'm tired and I don't know if I have homework or not.
I hope this week is better.
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2008
(80)
-
▼
October
(27)
- Don't give up!
- Happy Halloween!
- <3
- SUPER PISSED.
- BOO YAAAH.
- Happy Sweet Sixteen Catherine! =)
- PARRRRTY!
- Stop & Stare
- Unbelievable
- YEEAH!
- Showtime
- Leave me alone.
- Webcam day
- Amazing.
- Very funny.
- Eat me alive
- Late Start #2
- no energy.
- how amazing
- happy birthday mama <3
- GAME time number two
- not much.
- not good.
- gloomy day.
- GAME GAME GAME! :D
- tired.
- Things I need to get done tonight:Digital MemoirLa...
-
▼
October
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment