Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Argh, her birthday was today. So, he put his attention to her.

I really feel like giving up. How can I find this so reassuring?


10/30/2008
6:40:33 PM
Mary
Kerlyn
so i still like CJ
10/30/2008
6:41:06 PM
Mary
Kerlyn
but 19 more days and i'm giving up if nothing happens.
10/30/2008
6:43:43 PM
Mary
Kerlyn
then Bradley
10/30/2008
6:43:47 PM
Mary
Kerlyn
he comes into the picture

Just please, cut the crap with me. If you like him, then keep on liking him.
Don't change your mind like that. Both of you are playing with me; I don't really care if you two end up dating, but just don't put me up in the mix.


Other than that, I FINALLY did chi Catherine's hair today. She was surprised on how I could curl hair with a straightener, LOL. I didn't eat breakfast nor lunch. I wonder if I can keep this up, lol. I hope I don't go into a state of depression because of this.

Going to take the kiddos out to trick or treating tonight :)

I didn't blog yesterday. Hahaha, another wonderful day.
Spend more time with CJ during class. His hands and feet were all over me yesterday, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment