Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Late Start #2

Rawr rawr, worked out, watched the news, went to Safeway to purchase my rose, leading me to miss my bus. Then had to improvise and take the metro as my last source of transportation-there was no way in hell that I was going to call my mom and tell her that I missed it.

All classes were great! :D
CWI-Worked in groups. Heard Ralph & Angelo sing.
"Hey Ralph..I like your shorts."
"Thanks, they like you too!" Lol, he's so silly =)
Talked to Chi Catherine. It made my day, dude. Like you have no idea, I saw a different side of her. But then I gave her some reassurance.

Biology- Was so cold! Did some math hw.

Then lunch started; borrowed Cilla's jacket (I'm gonna wash it), and there I saw him. But I kept my cool and made him think that I didn't see him. Talked to Stacy about the ghetto parts of this city. Went back to class.

Geo-I was quiet the whole time. Just worked.

Spanish- ROAR ROAR! ;D
My favorite class of the day. Worked on my workbook, then went over to my super cool Unnie~
and talked to her for a bit. Then talked to Isis; which lead me to sit behind him, and he wasn't done with his stuff, so I tried to give him a little motivation to finish. It didn't really work...I gave him a mini massage (ahaha). He then leaned back and put his arms around me, VERY AWKWARD. Unnie was cheering me on the whole time, AHAHA! "OMO! DONGSENG~"Then Victoria butts in, "Are..you okay?" to Unnie, LOL. Poor thing. Ergh, it went on for about three minutes. Then Isis and Stacie started to sing to me, AHAH, "The stalker song" o__o Very scary indeed. He almost beat her up because she wouldn't stop singing. Aiyaah, it was deeply disturbing to see. Then, I went back to my seat, I couldn't handle the awkwardness going. Mr. Flirt was too much to handle for me D:

Orchestra- Did a packet (I didn't finish). Saw Phillip! :D
And actually, got to see BIG SIS <3 OMG, I missed her the whole entire day, lol. Eh, then we talked about how I was half white because we we're sisters =)

After a long bus ride home, I got to my house. Changed into my comfortable PJ's, ate some cake, and now I'm here blogging. TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment