I went to school in sweats today. I looked like one baggy nerd, then my hair didn't cooperate during first period, so I had to leave it down because it looked like I had bedhead hair. When you think about it, my hair isn't made for those head wraps or whatever. It's just to thick!
Second period was pretty intense; planning out interview questions for Dino Rossi is totally nerve wrecking. But then it gets me pumped, haha, how strange. I thought of some pretty good questions.
Late start tomorrow! :D
Pretty hair and outfit tomorrow! I'm gonna doll myself up. AHAH, after what I looked like today, I think I'm gonna lay off the sweats for a bit.
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2008
(80)
-
▼
October
(27)
- Don't give up!
- Happy Halloween!
- <3
- SUPER PISSED.
- BOO YAAAH.
- Happy Sweet Sixteen Catherine! =)
- PARRRRTY!
- Stop & Stare
- Unbelievable
- YEEAH!
- Showtime
- Leave me alone.
- Webcam day
- Amazing.
- Very funny.
- Eat me alive
- Late Start #2
- no energy.
- how amazing
- happy birthday mama <3
- GAME time number two
- not much.
- not good.
- gloomy day.
- GAME GAME GAME! :D
- tired.
- Things I need to get done tonight:Digital MemoirLa...
-
▼
October
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment