Monday, October 20, 2008

Leave me alone.

Morning weather sometimes isn't always the best. Along with that, when you don't have your homework done, it creates more stress. I forgot my math book in my locker with my instrument. I swear I'm becoming more unlucky everyday; even in the love department. I mean, it's not even close to February, Cupid. Please don't do this to me. Unless, I'm going to get something good out of this then I'll play along, but for now, I just don't have time! I'm tired, seriously. Ergh, karma works wonders, and so does a forgetful memory.

AKSJKDLAS; YOU. I am not boring beeeeeezy. Please don't say that every time you pass by me, it makes me feel uncomfortable just looking at you! D:<

I got lots of compliments on my headband. I need to find Catherine a birthday present too =X
I have officially lost..six dollars. If I don't find my money tomorrow either, I will cry.

I'm assuming that picture retakes are tomorrow-if not, I am screwed because my Sophomore school picture is the WORST school picture I've ever taken. No kidding, my face was swollen and my bangs looked like they were deranged or something. The funny thing is my luck always turns bad when it comes to picture retakes, like right now, my left cheek is swollen for no reason! I know for a fact that it won't go away the next day.

Overall, this Monday was better than the last Monday.

Necesito hacer mi tarea de ingles y matematicas tambien.

No comments:

Post a Comment