Today was pretty messed up. The schedules were all off. Take Your Parent to School day, it was pretty awkward. Today wasn't my best day.
Hold a grudge against me all you want. It shows how you have the indecency to disrespect me and think that I won't take it personally; you haven't changed at all. You're always chasing these boys that will think you're their toys and just play around with you until they get tired. I gave up because I knew I didn't have the heart to go on with this simple crush. You just took it so dramatically that I had to draw back. I'm tired of this, the next time we like the same guy. I'll just throw him to you. I'm sure you'll catch him with no hassle.
Game tonight-won't be able to go. Jordan's captain and I'm going to effing miss it.
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2008
(80)
-
▼
October
(27)
- Don't give up!
- Happy Halloween!
- <3
- SUPER PISSED.
- BOO YAAAH.
- Happy Sweet Sixteen Catherine! =)
- PARRRRTY!
- Stop & Stare
- Unbelievable
- YEEAH!
- Showtime
- Leave me alone.
- Webcam day
- Amazing.
- Very funny.
- Eat me alive
- Late Start #2
- no energy.
- how amazing
- happy birthday mama <3
- GAME time number two
- not much.
- not good.
- gloomy day.
- GAME GAME GAME! :D
- tired.
- Things I need to get done tonight:Digital MemoirLa...
-
▼
October
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment