The day was fun; we had a Homecoming assembly. I thought I saw Ty, but whatever, he might be going KM and I don't know.
I kept on seeing CJ around during the game, I swear I'm growing attracted to that guy. BUT I'm not going to let it go that far. Since, he's a senior and there's no way that that is going to happen.
He kept on taking pictures of me and my friends o__o
I spent more time with Catherine, but then it got interrupted from time to time. Jacky wouldn't stop bothering me about her.
I'm drained; kind of happy. We lost....well I left early, but I know we lost. POOO.
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2008
(80)
-
▼
October
(27)
- Don't give up!
- Happy Halloween!
- <3
- SUPER PISSED.
- BOO YAAAH.
- Happy Sweet Sixteen Catherine! =)
- PARRRRTY!
- Stop & Stare
- Unbelievable
- YEEAH!
- Showtime
- Leave me alone.
- Webcam day
- Amazing.
- Very funny.
- Eat me alive
- Late Start #2
- no energy.
- how amazing
- happy birthday mama <3
- GAME time number two
- not much.
- not good.
- gloomy day.
- GAME GAME GAME! :D
- tired.
- Things I need to get done tonight:Digital MemoirLa...
-
▼
October
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment