I need to do some last minute practicing.
Anyways school was good. I don't have that much to say. Will blog more when Music Splash is over.
MUSIC SPLASH was pretty fun :)
Jordan and I had the pleasure of sitting up front...with the HOT lights on our faces. It was amazing let me tell you. When we started playing, we were sweating! AHAH. ER, others were really good. Kuya EJ sang the National Anthem. Jazz Band stole the crowd. Hands down.
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2008
(80)
-
▼
October
(27)
- Don't give up!
- Happy Halloween!
- <3
- SUPER PISSED.
- BOO YAAAH.
- Happy Sweet Sixteen Catherine! =)
- PARRRRTY!
- Stop & Stare
- Unbelievable
- YEEAH!
- Showtime
- Leave me alone.
- Webcam day
- Amazing.
- Very funny.
- Eat me alive
- Late Start #2
- no energy.
- how amazing
- happy birthday mama <3
- GAME time number two
- not much.
- not good.
- gloomy day.
- GAME GAME GAME! :D
- tired.
- Things I need to get done tonight:Digital MemoirLa...
-
▼
October
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment