I like how you underestimate me and find the faults in me. All I can do is keep my composure and smile when deep down inside I'm sad that you can't find the best in me. It's also funny on how you're talking about my friends as if they don't appreciate anything in life, when actually they work really hard in school to earn whatever they need at home.
I've changed-remember the girl that would cry every time you'd yell at her? Well, she's not here anymore. Remember the girl that would be ask stupid questions all the time? She's not here either.
Or that girl who would be pessimistic about everything? She's gone too.
Sure, I have some habits to change. But, just give me some time to prove myself again.
I'm tired of what's happening in my life. I need some comfort. The funny thing is I haven't been like this in a long time.
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2008
(80)
-
▼
October
(27)
- Don't give up!
- Happy Halloween!
- <3
- SUPER PISSED.
- BOO YAAAH.
- Happy Sweet Sixteen Catherine! =)
- PARRRRTY!
- Stop & Stare
- Unbelievable
- YEEAH!
- Showtime
- Leave me alone.
- Webcam day
- Amazing.
- Very funny.
- Eat me alive
- Late Start #2
- no energy.
- how amazing
- happy birthday mama <3
- GAME time number two
- not much.
- not good.
- gloomy day.
- GAME GAME GAME! :D
- tired.
- Things I need to get done tonight:Digital MemoirLa...
-
▼
October
(27)
I LOVE YOU KERLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete