WOO, went with a day without seeing her and boy does it feel GREEAT! I need to make Catherine's birthday card and get it printed by tomorrow. So I can give it to her on Friday along with her stuff. I'm going to kill a lot of trees because of this.
Spanish test tomorrow; need to study and all the luck I can get. I'm going to fail!
Oh yeah @ the table (you know what I'm just gonna copy and paste my story from our convo):
Kerlyn says:
I sat the 'table' with the guys right
Kerlyn says:
looking for you
Kerlyn says:
but then you never came!
Kerlyn says:
so I assumed you went off campus
Kerlyn says:
=)
catherrrine says:
ohhh, lol
Kerlyn says:
so Angelo had a fruit snack in his hand, "HEY KERLYN! OPEN UP!"
Kerlyn says:
and I just stared at him while he threw it at my face
Kerlyn says:
and it bounced off my cheek on to the flootr
Kerlyn says:
and he was like, "WHAT THE HELL? are you stupid?! lol!"
catherrrine says:
LOL
catherrrine says:
oh myyy.
Kerlyn says:
I was laughing really hard.
Kerlyn says:
and then we tried it again after five minute.
Kerlyn says:
but this time
Kerlyn says:
I had my mouth open
Kerlyn says:
and he threw it (again) and this time it ended up in my jacket
Kerlyn says:
and went down my shirt
catherrrine says:
oh my!
Kerlyn says:
and everyone was like, "WOAH WOAH...Angelo...why did you aim there, man?!"
Kerlyn says:
ahaha1
catherrrine says:
aaahhhkkk, i hate when that happens
catherrrine says:
hahahah.
Kerlyn says:
ahaha.
Kerlyn says:
now.
Kerlyn says:
this is when Sandra comes in
Kerlyn says:
she was the first random girl that came along
Kerlyn says:
and we thought she would take the bait
catherrrine says:
like. came in the lunchroom?
catherrrine says:
or where?
Kerlyn says:
but little did we know, she was..seriously clueless
Kerlyn says:
lunchroom =)
catherrrine says:
ohhh, k
Kerlyn says:
yeah
Kerlyn says:
lol
Kerlyn says:
and so Angelo had, once again, another fruit snack
catherrrine says:
LOL
Kerlyn says:
now this time aiming for Sandra
catherrrine says:
like... her shirt?
Kerlyn says:
LOOL!
Kerlyn says:
no her mouth
catherrrine says:
OHHH. got it
Kerlyn says:
he was like, "AYE! AYE! SANDRA! catch.."
Kerlyn says:
he throws it
Kerlyn says:
and she attempts to catch it
Kerlyn says:
..with her hands
Kerlyn says:
and it drops on to the ground
Kerlyn says:
after her fumble
catherrrine says:
lmaaaaaaao.
Kerlyn says:
and Angelo was like, "DUDE! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CATCH IT WITH YOUR MOUTH!"
Kerlyn says:
and she was embarassed
Kerlyn says:
she ran..
Kerlyn says:
o__o
Kerlyn says:
outside the door.
catherrrine says:
i wish i was there!
catherrrine says:
ugggghhhh.
Kerlyn says:
Angelo. Stole the show.
Kerlyn says:
AHAH, no kidding =)
catherrrine says:
MAN.
Kerlyn says:
we were laughing really hard.
Kerlyn says:
...Sandra seriously needs to catch on to our little stunts.
catherrrine says:
lmao, man.
Kerlyn says:
they would've been funnier.
Kerlyn says:
o__o
AHAHAHA. Now, SPANISH! D:
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2008
(80)
-
▼
October
(27)
- Don't give up!
- Happy Halloween!
- <3
- SUPER PISSED.
- BOO YAAAH.
- Happy Sweet Sixteen Catherine! =)
- PARRRRTY!
- Stop & Stare
- Unbelievable
- YEEAH!
- Showtime
- Leave me alone.
- Webcam day
- Amazing.
- Very funny.
- Eat me alive
- Late Start #2
- no energy.
- how amazing
- happy birthday mama <3
- GAME time number two
- not much.
- not good.
- gloomy day.
- GAME GAME GAME! :D
- tired.
- Things I need to get done tonight:Digital MemoirLa...
-
▼
October
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment