Friday, October 17, 2008

Very funny.

I like how you're treating her like shit just because she was captain. HELLO, she was only captain for that game-I'm sure you'll get your spot back. Don't be a bitch, no let me rephrase that, don't be a bunch of bitches and choose cheer over your friend. I mean, what can cheer do you for you in life? Tell me. I'd like to know, I actually wanted to join because it looked like it would be a positive experience. Sure, you get to know all these people and go to all the games and see your team score touchdowns. But after hearing all that nonsense, it's freaking hilarious on how you can treat one person. GET OVER YOURSELVES; did you really expect to actually be captain forever? It makes me mad that you disrespected her and it makes me even furious to read her blog saying that she was crying. I hope your proud of your ignorant selves.
Not only is she smart, but she's modest too. You should seriously learn from her. The way you treated her was NOT normal at all. PERIOD.

I'm sad that I didn't get to see Jordan cheer at her game; heck, I would've done pushups with her (even though I don't know how).

Today was hilarious, I experienced a hapless sequence of events:
  • Lost my six dollars (I remembered I put them in my backpack)
  • Didn't get to eat a salad
  • My hair wasn't cooperating
  • She is treating me like dirt just for that guy
  • Broke my ID
  • My Orchestra locker wouldn't open because of the lock (I didn't get to bring my instrument home)
  • Answering Jiwon's call, only to be hung up on. (I think I dialed the right number)

I gave my rose to Stacie though and she liked it. It's funny that I talked to Unnie about my feelings and afterwards, I realized that I didn't like him anymore, AHAH. Man, a three day crush can seriously cause a lot of drama o__o
What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment