Monday, October 13, 2008

how amazing

Day went okay; Spanish skit was totally hilarious. I choked on the peanut butter cracker. When I wasn't supposed to!

For the first time today, I have declared my feelings for you. Yet, I don't feel butterflies when I'm around you. It seems like your friendliness has already made me feel rejected somehow. I know you two were dates at homecoming and nothing else is between you two, then why do I get something isn't right? I should distant myself from you and I can't seem to get you out of my mind. I might be young and naive, but my heart has matured and grown wiser. I know what it feels like to be hurt over and over again; especially from last year-I don't want that to happen again.

When you called out my name after school; my heart skipped a beat, "Hey Kerlyn! Did you have fun choking on that cracker?" LOL, I swear I was going to die when you asked me that. I was speechless. BUT she was there. Your attention was on her and half on me. I don't know how I'm supposed to act when she's around; she admitted to me that she was falling for you too. You know how weird that made me feel? She also said that if both of us ending up falling for you; then I can have you. I felt victorious, but guilty too.

I feel like wearing sweats tomorrow-the weather has made me feel all depressed and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment