I've been getting more than 9 hours of sleep and it feels great.
School's starting in two days and I'm honestly feeling a bit anxious. I'm not done with any of my homework. Well they're partially done, and so I'm going to get those done before I get ready for school. I am in no shape to wake up at four in the morning anymore. My eye bags are finally subsiding. Once school starts, though, I have a feeling I'll be stressed and sleep deprived again. I'm going to have to start working out again, since the festive season is over.
More than anything,
I want to become smarter. I want to be the best I can be in school. Which means, I have to cutback on a lot of stuff such as procrastination. I noticed that my attention span isn't that great. So I'm going to really more focus this year, with only myself to depend on.
oh aww-
ReplyDeleteIts okay!
I have to do it too!
We can do it together!!
:)