Recap of yesterday:
Even with skipping the trip to the temple, New Year's eve turned out to be nice. I made sure to be on my best behavior as there were guests and didn't act all emo. Along with that, I got to spend five hours at Grandma's!
What a nice kick off to the new year! :D
I don't know, but I felt somewhat lucky today. From running late and still being able to catch my bus in time to remember peristalsis for the Steelers in Bio (we scored four touchdowns, btw). I also got a McFlurry from Stacie, along with Speak. I am truly in her debt. I also got a stick of gum from Ge Ge. I even got to make a deal of staying after school every Tuesday for after school tutoring (which I am happily to accept, after seeing my grusome grades).
The only minor setbacks were: our unfinished India project and our almost-memorized skit for Spanish.
Since, it's almost the end of the semester. I want to at least make a chance of turning in all the stuff I can. Next semester will be better for sure. I just know it - with a new aspect on my school life, I think I can manage for the rest of the year. Plus, I need good grades for a great vacation during President's Week.
I am dreading finals as they are arriving tomorrow. I am under complete distress.
No comments:
Post a Comment