Holy cow, I never knew how one person can make me feel so irritated; I mean for crying out loud. As of this moment, I don't really feel guilty at all for telling you that we're not best friends anymore. I'm trying to teach you that you need to be more independent and stop going to me for all the answers you can't seem to think of. You should have figured that it would turn out this way since I'm a blunt person. You're just fortunate enough that I was honest with you. I know I hurt your feelings, but learn how to have some confidence. I have never in my life met a guy who lacked self esteem and has only little common sense.
Since you're the person who doesn't make the first move and you haven't even confessed to the girl you like, then don't expect her to say anything to you anytime soon. I mean come on, if you keep on doubting yourself and saying how no one could ever like you that's bullcrap to me. I don't want to have a friend who is going to degrade them self all the time. It bothers me to the extreme.
Ugh, I'm done. I don't want to rant about this any longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment