Week was pretty interesting - but nice to say the least. It was nice to see everyone's faces and haircuts and whatnot.
SNSD's comeback was AMAZING, their singing is over the top. Just amazing :)
They've all gotten REALLY good at singing live. They'll definitely beat those new girl groups this year. It's their year! :D
I have a lot of catching up to do. I think I can get it done though, I think I'll get started on math homework first. I'm gonna go and ask ge ge to help me, he likes numbers, but no shapes, HAHA.
Ugh, school is making me all drowsy.
I really do think that I have ADD, I'm always distracted when I talk to people on the phone, it's ridiculous. I'm obviously not one of the best coordinated people in the world. My gosh, I need to have better focus. I'm gonna delete my myspace, if I have to. My parents think that the computer is wasting my time and doesn't help me focus - so I'll be deleting my myspace sooner or later. I'm just getting tired of all the freshmen copying my pictures. I need to regain a lot of my conscience back.
I'll be sending my personal contacts to the friends I want to stay close with.
No comments:
Post a Comment