Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dissapointment

Mom was lecturing me how I don't give my full all on everything. How I'm always leaving things half done and stuff. It makes me feel as if I'm not worth anything anymore, for anyone. It made me realize that I'm not the best person in the world, nor the worst either. Everyday I'm lacking self confidence and assurance of myself. I lose an ounce of myself everyday.

"You're always doing some things right, while the others are just failures. Why can't you just do everything right, huh? I swear, you're always leaving things half way done. Making me yell and scream at you all the time."

You're always telling me the same thing. The words you always say to me never leave my mind for a second, mom, you know that? As if I don't have enough stress at school. I don't know how long I can keep up this facade for others to see. At times like these, I need comforting words. But when I'm at home, I just get nothing but insults. I am imperfection at its worst.

This whole week has been pretty depressing for me, enough said.

1 comment:

  1. Lo-
    You are worth something!! A lot something. To a lot of people.
    I wish I had something to say to make you feel better but anything that I could possibly say would already have been said a million and 1 times.
    <3 you!

    ReplyDelete