Friday, January 23, 2009

Tamberine

I really didn't expect that much to happen this week - but I was sure proved wrong.
Lots of things turned into little accidents and became bigger and bigger as the week went by. I don't know what came over me, but I showed my broken side to others that weren't supposed to see it. I rarely break down and make a fit of things. I hate it when I look vulnerable to people - they start to feel sympathetic. I don't need pity at this point, I need more support to get through this. My feelings feel all jumbled up, not only do I have James ge ge trying to comfort me every time I run to him, I also have Jiwon, Damaris, and Stacie catering to every distress call I make. It makes me sick to my stomach that I am like this. Ugh, excuse all the negativity but seriously, I was raised to be antipathetic along with strong.

I still need to finish:
  • Math homework
  • Finding my auditon piece for Orchestra
  • Deciding whether or not I want to do Solo & Ensemble this year
  • India Project
  • Skit for Spanish (which I have to memorize)
  • Studying for my Middle Eastern Map quiz

I've got a lot on my plate. But I can do it.
Finals are really stressing me. It's time to start studying and put my intelligence to the test. I just want to get this over with.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I say "sorry" so much, and that I do feel bad a lot!
    Its just the way I am. LOL
    I feel bad that it makes you feel worse. I will try and think of new consoling methods! ;D

    ReplyDelete