Currently listening to:
爱的勇气 - 赖雅妍 (片头曲)
I guess I was being dramatic as usual. I'm glad that you're so reassuring.
You let me know that you didn't believe them.
You let me know why you were avoiding me. For all the right reasons, and I acted like a selfish brat.
You let me know that I didn't have anything to worry about, 'nothing to fret' as you would say.
Thank you for keeping up with my weak heart.
You don't know how many times I just wanted to crack and throw a crazy tantrum.
I don't really like to be soft. I don't like to be dependent on you, either, but it always turns out to be like that, huh?
Also, thank you for checking up on me.
And no, you're not emo. You're cool, I wonder when you're going to believe me.
Don't worry ge ge, I'll be strong and 'drown everything out with music'. I'll be the mei mei you always knew now.
I'll make sure to not give those jerks what they want, and stand up for myself.
It's about time that I needed to change.
I've finally realized when to do so.
Let Tuesday bring all the drama back. Because, you know what? I'm ready!
Jaiyou!
And to Stacie, my love. I'm also thankful for having a person like you by my side. No matter what how much I complained and cried, you were still there letting me know that you were going to help me every step of the way. Heck, you even said that you were going to get jumped for me! Goodness heavens, I don't need you to go to the extreme to know how much you cherish this friendship. LC, you're awesome! <3
Sigh, I'm glad that the weekend's here.
I seriously need to refresh myself. Along with treating my life a little bit better than I was before. Firstly, I'll need to raise my grades up before President's Week!
Aww! Lo, I am always here no matter what! Tuesday will be fantastic. Drama or not. We can curl our hair ;] and watch Obama with all the other tech nerds! But of course, we don't have to sit by "them".
ReplyDeleteAnd you weren't being a selfish brat. You had every reason to be mad, but its all worked out! So its okay!
I <3 you Lo!