Funny thing is, I don't remember EVER mentioning you to anyone in any kind of conversation I had with last year. So please, don't make sound like some psycho saying, "OH! I got to talk to him today!" I never have once in my life thought you were "bomb". Seriously? You might think you're a major flirt during your little "single" streak, but for heavens sake, just tone it down when it comes to your ego. I want to set your gut on fire for saying those things to me. Whoever told you that I tried to talk to you was flat out wrong. They weren't even close to hitting the bulls eye. So don't give me a bullshitter's talk about how girls want you and shit like that. Hearing it for five days a week really starts to get tiring.
Anywho, you too, on the other hand need to keep your nose out of everyone's business. We don't need a skunk walking around spraying every "easy" target they spot. You're lucky that I don't care, now go and dig yourself a hole, so you can make some ugly skunk babies and train them to spray your "possy". They can sure use a little good smelling air. Give them and you a taste of your own medicine.
You have every right to be mad! ;] really! but it will be okay!!!!
ReplyDeleteToo many people like drama, that's all