"Come stop your crying it'll be alright, just take my hand and hold it now. I will protect you from all around you. I will be here don't you cry."
It'd be nice if someone could say that to me. To give me some reassurance that I'm going to be loved and in someone's heart. I want to know that my existence is worthy to stand out from the others.
I'm tired of being in doubt.
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2009
(215)
-
▼
June
(22)
- Keeping up
- Stimulation
- LOL!!
- So, what now?
- Hahah, she made me smile again
- Sweet Sixteeen. eh?
- This made me smile
- Unforgettable
- Hum hum
- Now and Later
- Anticipation
- You'll be in my heart
- To be honest,
- HAHAHAHAH
- Growing up
- No hesitations
- Back to normal
- Icky
- Don't tease me because I'm young
- Mmm yeah,
- Love's complicated
- "Open up!"
-
▼
June
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment