Tuesday, June 9, 2009

No hesitations

I'm back to getting pimples on my face and procrastinating like no tomorrow. Everyone's been so lenient with me that I don't even know what's going on anymore. For the past two weeks, I've learned that I've never actually been satisfied with myself. I've always been making sure that others were happy, and that's all I needed; to see other people smile, knowing that I helped them out with something, regardless of what I felt.

Man, I sure wasted time. Now, it's back to caring about grades and worrying about fun later.

Jeff taught me the meaning of 'happyness', hahah, he's cute :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ate :D
    Brent's a hot name that's all.
    Tahahaha.

    ^__^
    Dude, my family said in the first picture on the top of your blog, we look alike! Teeehees.

    It seems like we're in the same state.

    ReplyDelete