"In order to teach you how to really drive, we need to take you to an arcade."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Mygawd, Mealyn. I'm totally not nervous anymore. I'll just imagine that Volkswagen Bug like a simulated race car.
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2009
(215)
-
▼
June
(22)
- Keeping up
- Stimulation
- LOL!!
- So, what now?
- Hahah, she made me smile again
- Sweet Sixteeen. eh?
- This made me smile
- Unforgettable
- Hum hum
- Now and Later
- Anticipation
- You'll be in my heart
- To be honest,
- HAHAHAHAH
- Growing up
- No hesitations
- Back to normal
- Icky
- Don't tease me because I'm young
- Mmm yeah,
- Love's complicated
- "Open up!"
-
▼
June
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment