After attending graduation for the second time,
I'm afraid of what's going to happen after I graduate. I'm afraid that I'm going to forget my high school memories. I'm afraid I'm never going to talk to anyone that I was once close to. I'm afraid that I'm going to be back at square one making new friends in college or wherever the heck I'm going.
I'm going to live my life one step at a time. And not worry so much about my future, if I do, I'll be too caught up in the present to know if my future is being changed or not.
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2009
(215)
-
▼
June
(22)
- Keeping up
- Stimulation
- LOL!!
- So, what now?
- Hahah, she made me smile again
- Sweet Sixteeen. eh?
- This made me smile
- Unforgettable
- Hum hum
- Now and Later
- Anticipation
- You'll be in my heart
- To be honest,
- HAHAHAHAH
- Growing up
- No hesitations
- Back to normal
- Icky
- Don't tease me because I'm young
- Mmm yeah,
- Love's complicated
- "Open up!"
-
▼
June
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment