"so today after school was a lot of fun because a group of friends and I got to celebrate Kerlyn's birthday, early. Her birthday is this sunday, on father's day! Everyone remember to say happy birthday to her, because she deserves a lot credit, especially on her birthday! I love you, unni. (: haha.
haha, man... i swear, when asians gather together, the lamest things can make time fly so fast, because you're having so much fun. For Kerlyn's hang out, the group - Kerlyn, Stephen, Jeph, EJ, Anna, and I went to McDonalds and plucked EJ's gray hairs, talked about koreans and K-dramas, and PRANK CALLED people! hahah. I swear.... EJ's "Tiffany" idea is amazing. Anna felt left out for being the only non-asian, but she had a swell time hahaah (: OH! and I got to know Jeph a lot more, and guess what? He's a really cool, nice person. I'm glad I got to see Stephen as well because I didn't see him since graduation, and it was great to see how he was doing! And Kerlyn of course.... your smile today was so cute, hahaha. And your Gee dance was cute too.
Then after everyone left, it was just anna and me and we just decided to watch a movie at kent station, especially because finals were over! And I was thrilled to because today was the first time I watched a movie in a year! What's funny was that there was an emergency drill during the middle of the movie, and everyone had to get outside. MAN, I saw a lot of KM people. I met Garren, Meredith, Toby, Emma, and spotted Henry, Geraldine, Erin, and some other dude that was in golf. haha, I was freezing to death outside!
Overall, today was fun! I got to see a lot of faces I missed, and Kerlyn's birthday hang out was fun. HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY KERLYN!"
Thanks for everything Esther =)
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2009
(215)
-
▼
June
(22)
- Keeping up
- Stimulation
- LOL!!
- So, what now?
- Hahah, she made me smile again
- Sweet Sixteeen. eh?
- This made me smile
- Unforgettable
- Hum hum
- Now and Later
- Anticipation
- You'll be in my heart
- To be honest,
- HAHAHAHAH
- Growing up
- No hesitations
- Back to normal
- Icky
- Don't tease me because I'm young
- Mmm yeah,
- Love's complicated
- "Open up!"
-
▼
June
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment