I'm not exactly sure on what's in store for next year and the year after that. But guess who's in Link Crew?! YESSSSS. Troi dac oi, a miracle has happened, hahah.
"Jie, you know what I think?"
"Mmm? What?"
"I think college is going to be harder for you than me."
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, and why do you say that?.."
"Oh, it's because you're not in accelerated math like I am."
"..And you're going to fail in Fine Arts and Literature."
"You know what?! I scored standard on the WASL for that. At least, I'm in Algebra. HAH."
"And you know what? I passed the Math WASL."
"Pfft, for the first time in your life."
"So...?"
"It doesn't matter. I'm going to have a car. It's too bad you couldn't do Running Start." =\
"...Don't remind me. I'm planning on doing IB and Running Start next year."
"YEAH! That's great! And then you can like take me to school too."
"Uhh, in your dreams. That's not until I'm a senior."
"...SHADASJLD. Whatever."
Hahaha, I love our conversations. Life's good.
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2009
(215)
-
▼
June
(22)
- Keeping up
- Stimulation
- LOL!!
- So, what now?
- Hahah, she made me smile again
- Sweet Sixteeen. eh?
- This made me smile
- Unforgettable
- Hum hum
- Now and Later
- Anticipation
- You'll be in my heart
- To be honest,
- HAHAHAHAH
- Growing up
- No hesitations
- Back to normal
- Icky
- Don't tease me because I'm young
- Mmm yeah,
- Love's complicated
- "Open up!"
-
▼
June
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment