Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You, yourself, and ____

I've been trying to figure that out ever since last month. Brandon Elvig & I have some serious thinking to do. You see, if there's a me, myself, and I. Then shouldn't you have one for 'You' also? Just a thought.

Ergh-
if you know how to hate (four letter word) someone, then I'm assuming you know what 'love' is too right? I mean, clearly, if you dislike someone with a passion then I'm sure it works the same way with that other four letter word, am I correct? Psh, you don't like him, but you love him. Don't try to act cute, you're nothing but a sad little goat waiting on the top of a mountain, looking pathetic as can be. You've been played so many times and yet, you just throw that word out everywhere, huh? It must be a habit.

If I don't know what love is, then you shouldn't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment