Yeeah, two more days left.
I don't know what else I have to do besides clean and pack. I'm going to miss Washington, actually. I love the weather right now, it's cold but enough for me to realize that this weather is what I've had to live throughout my whole life ~
The brisk breeze, the discolored trees, sidewalks covered with leaves. Yep, I'm going to be living without that for five days. I have to adjust to the busy streets, blinking lights, abnormal gambling habits, and all the rides.
Of course,
I'm going to miss everyone. Lol I know I'm only going to be gone for a week minus two days, but I just can't help but feel depressed. I don't like the crazy lifestyle that people carry on over in Vegas, too noisy. Oh well, can't wait to get there and then buy gifts for everyone.
Like I told Chi Catherine,
Vegas is overrated.
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2008
(80)
-
▼
November
(23)
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Two days left.
- You, yourself, and ____
- Bit by bit
- Fender Bender
- Ugly face
- Late Start #3
- Biggest Loser
- Cold
- BACK!
- Tables have turned
- Too many chances
- Jaiyou ~
- MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
- Jet lagged
- SIKED
- Uninterested
- <3 (;
- undecided
- Onions make your eyes cry
- I need to know
- Okay start
- Lalala
-
▼
November
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment