I think I'm getting sick, it's not the best feeling in the world especially when it's FREAKING cold outside. I'm already wearing a sweater and some sweats.
School's tomorrow; I'm happy.
I think staying in my house for too long is making me go crazy. Plus, I need to lose more weight.
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2008
(80)
-
▼
November
(23)
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Two days left.
- You, yourself, and ____
- Bit by bit
- Fender Bender
- Ugly face
- Late Start #3
- Biggest Loser
- Cold
- BACK!
- Tables have turned
- Too many chances
- Jaiyou ~
- MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
- Jet lagged
- SIKED
- Uninterested
- <3 (;
- undecided
- Onions make your eyes cry
- I need to know
- Okay start
- Lalala
-
▼
November
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment