Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Biggest Loser

So yeah, that's what the both of you are. I don't really have time for fun & games at this point-if you have something to say then say it to my face rather than creating a misconception of things. I'm one hell of a smart person to figure out that I still have haters. Don't be lame, okay? I know it's kind of hard for you to comprehend with all that little space you have in those itty bitty brains, but try to keep up with me? Watch out; I might bring out Angelo's reverse psychology shit on your asses. Oh yeah & for your information, I don't have anything against black people-it's just you I have a problem with, it never had to do anything with your race, fckn idiot. Get your facts straight. If you've told others that we've "squashed the beef", then you better prove it. For peace sakes, you're fake as hell along with your accomplice. Get over yourselves & don't put your drama on blast all the time. If you haven't really noticed, people actually don't give a rat's ass about what goes down between you two. So don't waste your time on this nasty hobby of yours. I garauntee that you can live a somewhat happy life if you just the past behind. But then that's not something that you might not be able to do.


Trust me, I've already won. Don't think too high of yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment