Eh today could've been better. My presentation about my Jackass Morwong went well; the class loved it. Got to color in CWI and now I need to finish my essay for CWI/English. Gah, quarter ends tomorrow, I think I still have a D in Geo.
I lost the best against James! D:<
That made me super mad. I can't believe I lost. Now, I need to buy him teriyaki.
"You're so abusive towards each other; I bet you're like that towards every girl, huh?"
(Being engulfed in his arms)
"Not towards you."
Rawr, you're killin' me. I better get a sign~!
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2008
(80)
-
▼
November
(23)
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Two days left.
- You, yourself, and ____
- Bit by bit
- Fender Bender
- Ugly face
- Late Start #3
- Biggest Loser
- Cold
- BACK!
- Tables have turned
- Too many chances
- Jaiyou ~
- MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
- Jet lagged
- SIKED
- Uninterested
- <3 (;
- undecided
- Onions make your eyes cry
- I need to know
- Okay start
- Lalala
-
▼
November
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment