I am seriously cramming for my Bio test (I hope I'll do well). Last night, I fulfilled my crazing of Mochi-it tasted sooo goood, like no kiddding.
Ralph and Chris were hitting on me today, Angelo somewhat did the same, but he scared the crap out of me.
Confession day is tomorrow ~
I better have good hair. I need a new pic anyways. I'm tired.
Off to study!
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2008
(80)
-
▼
November
(23)
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Two days left.
- You, yourself, and ____
- Bit by bit
- Fender Bender
- Ugly face
- Late Start #3
- Biggest Loser
- Cold
- BACK!
- Tables have turned
- Too many chances
- Jaiyou ~
- MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
- Jet lagged
- SIKED
- Uninterested
- <3 (;
- undecided
- Onions make your eyes cry
- I need to know
- Okay start
- Lalala
-
▼
November
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment