Friday, March 13, 2009

Understatement

Mmm, this week was actually lovely. The weather has been treating us well - subtract the occassional flurries that made us practice in the small gym. Which meant, a whole lot of running, relays, stretches, and position practices.

Oh, and guess who got their Tennis hoodie? ;D Hahah, it makes me look pretty chubby. So I gotta work on getting that 'all-you-can-flex-two-pack!' But the minor setback for now is that, I'm on academic probation because of Ms. Reed. Coach actually took it pretty well, "you gotta do, what you gotta do." He's very supportive.

The soreness has finally kicked in. I can't slouch without feeling my thighs cramping up. I can raise my hand without feeling feeling a pull on my shoulder blades. I can't laugh without having my stomach go tighter and making it hard to breathe.

Nothing feels better than getting into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment