Friday, March 6, 2009

Bingo, bango

Hahah, yesterday was pretty fun. I got to catch up with some kids that I haven't gotten to really know until now. I found out some interesting stuff from them. I keep on reminding myself that it's okay to express myself, but when I do, it turns out to be plain awkward. I need help in that department, but I think going for tennis really helped out, because now, I get to meet new people aren't in tech and get to mingle with the people I rarely see. It's a great feeling.

Mmm, oh! Stacie got a date to Tolo, hahah. It was exciting.

What's on my to do list for march? Well, I'm not exactly sure.

Being independent feels pretty good, but it has its limits. I shouldn't abuse my freedom. My rebellious days are over. It's time to grow up and embrace my true self.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including me!
    HAHA.
    That was waaay exciting...
    Sad you aren't going...
    Its okay, love!

    ReplyDelete