Match got canceled again. Sucked for Federal Way and it wasted gas for their bus. Hahah, freak weather, you gotta love it. Can't buy sweater with my Booster account money, dang it. We got to dissect the rest of Spanky today.
Parents are feeling guilty that they can't be there as much anymore. Especially, since I have tennis now. Makes me sad. I just reassure them that they're doing everything they can to be good parents. That's all I can ask for because life is how I make it.
It's funny on how some people just can't let go of the past. Shows how childish they are. Calling me a bitch, and saying 'ugh' or 'ew' every time you see me won't make a difference. You're a loser. Still telling everyone what happened last summer? Just makes you look super low. It's old news, hon. Let it go.
I wannnnnnna get some braces with Chi Catherine ~ they're so cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment