Sunday, March 15, 2009

Safe & Non-toxic

1) I feel as if we're seriously not best friends anymore. I used to make an effort to call you in the beginning of the year, but now, I don't think our friendship is worth anything. I think we can both conclude that Tech has made us distant. I mean, you've even chose your new best friends without telling me. It kinda hurts, but at the same time, I guess I deserve it because we're not even talking to each other anymore.

2) Three words to sum it up: You are amazing.

3) In all honesty, I envy you. From your style to your intellect, even by just looking at you, people know you are someone worth talking to. I like how you don't take crap from people and you just don't let it sit there when it gets tough. You're very outspoken and I'm very proud to be one of your friends. Eh well, we're on the borderline between 'best friends' and 'friends'. Maybe we can be 'close friends'? I don't know, hahaha, take your pick.

4) Don't join tennis, if you're not even going to put forth the effort of even going to practice. What's the point of buying a uniform, if you're not even going to contribute in playing a game for your team? I don't get it. You're getting on my nerves. Oh yeah, one other thing, coach doesn't actually sign those PE waivers at your leisure, you actually have to prove it to him, in order to get that credit.

5) Blah! Without you, I'd be super lost and bored in tennis. Goodness, you make it fun for me. And plus, I have learned the most coolest terms and stances from you. You didn't even care that I ripped and made a hole in your sweater. Hahah, oh 'holey one', the 'hobo' is ever in your debt.

6) I can't help but feel jealous when you talk to him. I used to be the one he always talked to. Ever since, you two became close, I feel lonely again. I don't want to use the word, 'steal' because we both know that this isn't the case. I just feel as if you don't care how I feel when you do what you do.

7) Mmm, if it weren't for you, I'd feel a bit worthless. You keep my hopes up and my thoughts positive. You're really something. I'm glad that your nunpengyou has a nanpengyou like you. And yes, you are handsome. You're just in denial. Thanks for being there for me.

8) UNNIE ~ you're fantastic. Thank you for putting up with my weaknesses during practice. I'm glad that you're my tennis partner. I wouldn't have picked anyone else.

9) How have you been? I miss you. Let's talk again.

10) HAHA. Our moments that we have together are priceless. From your tennis grunt to my singing in the lockerroom. You're seriously my guardian angel. Even though, we don't talk outside of school as much, lol. I guess that's my fault.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I finally got my physical in & now I could finally play =) I'm so happy. Are you going to be able to play on the first game?

    ReplyDelete